Status: Registration Open Soon
Distances: 100k 50k 10k
２０１7 ＤＡＬＩ ＵＬＴＲＡ ＥＮＤＵＲＡＮＣＥ ＲＡＣＥ
- Race will commence from October 21st – October 22nd, 2017
- 100KM Men/Women endurance run
- 50KM Men/Women endurance run
- 10 km Foot fitness running
Tour Package + Registration Fee:
For international runners:
- 100KM: $375 USD/person
- 50KM: $350 USD/person
- 10KM: $220 USD/person
- Once registered, the entry cannont be refunded nor transferred to another participant. The registration fee is non-negotiable and non-refundable once paid.
GPS Time Monitor
- The participants will get “GPS Time Monitor” when collecting Race pack with paying the deposit.
- According to the supplier’s request, the deposit of each "GPS Time Monitor" is RMB 500. After the return of it, the participants will be reimbursed .If there is any damage compensation, the deposit will not be refunded.
The people of Naxi, while developing their land of snow-clad mountains and turbulent rivers since ancient times, have to their credit the "Dong Ba Culture" seen as one of the world wonders, a culture all-embracing while unique. All these natural sceneries and these cultural treasures of the minority peoples have been continuously drawing tourists from all over the world and have recently vote Lijiang as one of the favorite destinations in China.
- The organizing committee will help the participants contact the designated hotel, in principle, unified accommodation is preferred, and so that the participants can be convenient for timely race communication and be attending for pre-race technical presentation (designated hotel reservation will be further notice).
- Race pack collecting, Pre-race technical presentation, Award ceremony and Award luncheon will be carried out in the designated hotel.
- All participants must be on time to reach the designated hotel to join in the pre-race technical presentation.
- Number bib 2 (chest, cloakroom package)
- "Gobi Eye" GPS 1 block (a deposit, returned after the game)
- A costume competition
- Cloakroom Pack 1
- Official Program 1
- A rescue blanket 1
- A garbage bag 1
Participants should bring the following items during the competition:
Proper running equipment: sportswear, sports shoes, hats, gloves.
Headlamps and an extra battery pack
Mobile phone (fully charged)
Emergency space blanket
Basic first aid kit
Break any rule may produce a time penalty or disqualification. Any such punishment is at the discretion of the organizers, and the final decision.