- The events are conducted in accordance with the latest Rules and Regulations for Track & Field certified by IAAF international Association of Athletics Federation.
- Roll Call
The participants are called roll separately one hour before the race according to the race items.
- Starting Sequence
According to the sequence of specially invited runners, domestic professional male and female runners, other male and female marathon runners, Half Marathon male and female runners, 10km Marathon and 5km Marathon runners. There is 20m-distance between each race group.
- Age Requirements of Participants:
- Marathon participants should be over 20 years old (born in 1994).
- Half Marathon participants should be over 18 years old (born in1996).
- 10kmMarathonparticipants should be over 15 years old (born in 1999).
- 5kmMarathonparticipants should be over 13 years old (born in 2001).
Children who are under 13 years old (only access to 5km Marathon) should hold their household registration books and enroll with their parents (at least with one of the parents) and the parents should hold ID cards (passports or military ID).
Participants who are under 18 years old could enroll to participate in 10km or 5km marathon with holding the disclaimer statement signed by their guardians or legal representatives.
- Health Requirements:
Marathon is an athletic sport of high load and great intensity over long distances. It is also a high-risk athletic sport. Thus, it raises high demands on participant physical conditions. Participants should have good health and long-term running or training experiences. Participants may choose competition items among Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km Marathon and 5km Marathon according to their own health conditions and capability.
The patients having diseases as below should not participate in the competition.
- Patients with congenital heart disease and rheumatic heart disease.
- Patients with hypertension and cerebrovascular disease.
- Patients with myocarditis and other heart disease.
- Patients with coronary artery disease and severe arrhythmia.
- Patients with diabetes.
- Patients with other diseases unfit for sports.
In the competition, participants themselves would be responsible for personal body injury, property damage or loss caused by personal health and other personal reasons. The Organizing Committee strongly advises the participants to have a physical examination in corresponding medical institutions and buy themselves personal accident insurance.
- Timing Chip Service
The Organizing Committee will provide chip timing service to Marathon(42.195km) and Half Marathon (21.0975km) participants. The race will start at 8:00 am. Runners must go through all the timing sensor zones on the ground at 5km,10km,15km, 20km, 25km,30km, 35km, 40km and the finishing point along the route. If the result at any timing point is missed or any 0.1 SECOND OR EVEN LESS of time differences of any two chips will come to no result. The Organizing Committee will provide one-off chip.
- Drinking and Watering Places
The drinking places are located about every 5 km from the Starting Point. There are watering places located between two drinking places.