- Visa: Overseas visitors, who are non –Chinese nationals, need to obtain China visa usually L type. It will take one - two weeks to get the visa, and your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after entry. You need to present air tickets and hotel reservation to the embassy for visa application. For more information, please consult with your native Chinese embassies respectively.
- Insurance: The organizer provides basic medical assistance. You can purchase medical insurance for this event. Please refer to their official site for more details.
- Airport Shuttle Service: Our travel package does not include airport shuttle services. You can hail taxi to your hotel, which will take around RMB 160 Yuan or 28USD for one way. Local taxi drivers will not take foreign currency, please exchange cash at the airport currency exchange counter. Most drivers do not speak English or any foreign languages, you can show them the Chinese name of the hotel. Alternatively, we can arrange a private airport shuttle with a English speaking guide for you.
- You will check in the hotel with your passport. If you need any assistance, please contact our English-speaking assistants who will be in the same hotel at your service.
- The weather is very good in Beijing in mid-April, around 15-25 degrees Celsius. Hwever, it is extremely dry, therefore we advise our clients to keep hydrated. Please note that water from tohe tap in your hotel Room is not drinkable. You can either boil the water in a kettle that is available in your room or buy bottled water from super market. Fresh fruits is also good for you in this dry weather.
- When you outside of your hotel, please leave your valuables in the room safe deposit box for better security. You might only want to carry a photocopy of your passport and minimum amount of cash for safety. Larger stores accept credit cards so you need not a lot of cash in hand.
- If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us. And if you need any assistance whilst in Beijing, do not hesitate to contact your assistants who stay in hotel during the event.