- Mobile phone and extra power supply.
- Headlamp or flashlight with extra batteries.
- Warm clothes such as wool, fleece, or down feather (minimum weight of 200 grams) and wind-proof, warm pants.
- Waterproof clothing including a waterproof jacket with a cap.
- Rescue blanket or warming blanket with similar function (minimum size 130 cm x 200 cm).
- Hydration pack or bottles with a capacity of 1 liter or more.
- Bring your own energy supply food (greater than 500 calories).
- Sealed bag (putting personal waste).
- Lifeguard whistle
- UV protection glasses
- Full finger warm gloves (waterproof best)
- Container with a capacity of 100ml or more (no supply container is provided at checkpoints)
- Vasoline/grease for chafing
- Lip balm
- Change of clothes warm/cool
- Spare headlamp or flashlight with extra batteries
- Trekking poles
- First-aid kit with complete medical supplies (sterile gauze, bandage, blister band, disinfectant tissue, analgesics and any suitable personal medicines) (Recommended medicines: Aspirin, Paracetamol, Fenbid, 6542 tablets, Kelisha, Hismanal/Chlorpheniramine, hemostatic gauze and elastic bandage)
- Participants must wear two bibs at all times on front and back so bib numbers are clearly visible at all times.
- Participants must first clock-in at checkpoints before getting supplies and other station services.
- Closing time for all checkpoints is subject to the departure time, participants shall arrange their own supply and rest time at each checkpoint.
- DNF Procedure: - If a participant needs to withdraw from the race, they shall apply to the nearest checkpoint. Upon arriving fill out the Withdrawl Application Form to hand over with one bib number to an event referee. Then under the guidance of event staff, the participant will safely withdraw and return to the start/finish.
- Cutoff Procedure: If a participant fails to meet the required route and distance within the cutoff time, they will be deemed incomplete and upon arriving at the next checkpoint, the participant will fill out the Withdrawl Application Form to hand over with one bib number to an event referee. Then under the guidance of event staff, the participant will safely withdraw and return to the start/finish.
- Participants must wear the compulsory equipment as required by the race organizing committee throughout the entire race. At any time event staff can randomly check for mandatory equipment, if missing or omitted then the participant will be disqualified from the race.
- If the race is unable to be held as originally scheduled due to force majeure, the organizing committee has the right to change the race route, cancel, or terminate the race. The organizing committee reserves the final right to interpret the race.
- Bag check service will be provided at the start/finish for all participants. 100K participants have bag drop service available to have bags taken to Checkpoint 7 - CP7 (Mao Biliang).
- All participants must run or walk the entire race independently without any external aid. Participants are not allowed to ride a horse, cycle, or motorized vehicle, and cannot carry or use medical oxygen. Offenders will be disqualified.
- Participants must adhere with strict accordance to the course route officially released by the organizing committee throughout the race, no shortcuts allowed. Offenders will be disqualified.
- Participants are strictly forbidden to transfer their qualifications or substitute in any form, and all medical aid, insurance claims, and other related legal liabilities arising therefrom shall be born solely by the parties who transfer their qualifications. Offenders will be disqualified from participating in the event for three years.
- At certain checkpoints, participants are required to stop and corporate with medical personnel to conduct blood oxygen and medical inspections for your safety.
- Checkpoint leaders at every checkpoint have the right of event management to determine mandatory withdrawal of offending participants.
- For participants who withdraw from the race or arrives at a checkpoint after the cutoff time, or if is deemed by medical staff at a checkpoint as unable to independently return to the start/finish, the staff will arrange horse to transport participant to the start/finish free of charge. However, other participants including but not limited to support crew or spectators who need return transportation to the start/finish will be additionally charged ¥300 CNY or $50 USD for the use of rescue horses. The shuttle buses are available at some checkpoints to send participants back to the Tourist Center.
- This event actively advocates a "Leave No Trace" policy, so all participants shall not discard any trash or litter onto the grounds except into designated trash containers. Offenders will be disqualified.
- Participants may enter the scenic area in advance of the event free of charge to adapt to the altitude and track by means of the race number within the specified date (subject to the notice issued on the check-in date), and the activity is limited to the event staging zone and course. It is forbidden to enter the test and core areas designated by the scenic area.
- Participants who are individually sponsored my reflect the sponsor logo on their clothing or equipment. It is strictly forbidden to alter the race bib number. Offenders will be punished according to the circumstances.
- The organizing committee will purchase public liability insurance (excluding the personal accident insurance for participants). Participants may independently purchase other insurances if they have other insurance requirements.
- The organizing committee will conduct doping test of the top five men and women in the 100K race.
- There are medical service stations and medical service volunteers at the starting/finishing point, o the course route, and at the checkpoints to assist medical aid and maintain the order of the race, and participants may ask the medical staff for help at any time.
- There are the members from the Mountain Siguniang Emergency Rescue Team on the course route and at the checkpoints, and participants may ask such members for help at any time.
- In case of an emergency during the race, if a participant requires rescue, he or she shall promptly dial the rescue call (on the back of race number) provided by the organizing committee, and get in touch with the rescue officer.
- Before the arrival of rescue personnel, the participant waiting for rescue may use their carry-on simple medical supplies for self-rescue, including but not limited to, putting on warming blanket, choose a safe area to wait.
- During the race, if a participant is determined by the medical staff as unable to continue the race, such participant shall strictly follow the medical staff advice and cooperate with the staff to complete the withdrawal procedure.
- For a participant who withdraws from race or arrives at the checkpoint after closing time, if he or she is determined by medical staff at CP/SP point as unable to independently return to the starting/finishing point, the staff will arrange horse to send such participant to starting/finishing point free of charge.
- For participants who withdraw from the race or arrives at a checkpoint after the cutoff time, or if is deemed by medical staff at a checkpoint as unable to independently return to the start/finish, the staff will arrange horse to transport participant to the start/finish free of charge.
- The Organizing Committee will provide medical oxygen in all checkpoints, and some points are equipped with hyperbaric oxygen chamber.
Entries are NON-TRANSFERABLE. Sorry, no exceptions. Due to the eligibility requirements for each individual, no transfers are allowed for this event. If it is discovered that your entry has been transferred, the qualification of both the transferor and transferee will be canceled.
The deadline to cancel an entry is July 31, 2019, 50% of fees will be refunded to anyone that submits a cancellation request before this deadline. After August 1, 2019, no refunds are available. Sorry, no exceptions. Due to race logistics and planning, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate.